Maintaining Hope.

 Hello again, the people who reads my posts on this blog. I really do hope that you’re doing great because i know i am. The last time i was here i made a promise to be consistent but i couldn’t keep it. Read here https://ayosays.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-ultimate-guide-to-deal-with.html?m=1

This time am here to tell you one of the reason why i couldn’t keep my promise. My school was the number 1 reason why i couldn’t fulfill my promise, Omo my school almost killed me. 

So because of the corona outbreak in March we were not able to complete the session due to the lockdown that was imposed by the government.

 During October we were asked to resume back to school to commence our exams, bearing in mind that we were not able to finish our lectures before we were asked to go home by the school authorities in March and they want us to resume and start exams in October though we have been receiving lectures online but still exams immediately we resumed i did not like that one bit but do i have a choice? No i don’t.

To cut the long story short we did the exams o. We completed 2 semesters in 3 months. Those 3 months was the worst period of my life because they over stressed me, I was physically,mentally and emotionally drained by my school. I fell sick during those period. But am grateful am done with that phase and i really do hope that i don’t experience an event like that again.

I actually appreciate and commend my school for thinking and taking the initiative to let us write our exams this year instead of waiting till next year because if it wasn’t for them I’ll still be at home and still be in the same level and i don’t like that also, so i appreciate them for what they did.

Anyway am back now and i promise to be consistent. Maybe i shouldn’t promise again🤔. 

And i really do hope that we can be finally free from this virus and be able to get our lives back but before then let’s try and have fun and remember to also stay safe. Corona is still outside so please use your mask.

It’s too late to say Merry Christmas so Happy Holidays from me and mine💀(since that’s the new rave/thing in town)

               ᴵ ⁿ ᵍᵉᵗ ʸ ⁱⁿ  ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷⁿ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵃᵐᵒ

 

  Ps: Don’t forget to subscribe and also leave a comment. Thank you 😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Empowering Change: Introducing Cowrywise's 'Save for theNeedy' Program

The Benefits of Automated Saving: How Cowrywise Helps You Build Wealth

My First Ever Blog Post