Happy New Year & Resolutions For 2021

   

  Happy new year my amazing supporters and readers, it’s another year to set our new year resolutions that we might not end up following or seeing through or we might see it through, we never know. It’s a new beginning and another chance to start over and be a better version of ourselves.



  This year, some of my resolutions will be to:


  1. Be a better me and a better friend to my friends.
  2. Be genuinely Happy.
  3. Read more books.(not romance novels though)
  4. Learn how to drive a car.
  5. Grow my blog.
  6. Go to a culinary school.
  7. Go out more and take more pictures of myself.


This are my resolutions for now and am sure more will come up as the year goes by. Till then I’ll be working towards achieving this and more. See ya later😊.


Wait you thought i was going to leave without asking questions? No 



DO YOU HAVE GOALS SET FOR THE NEW YEAR?


WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR? 


WOULD YOU LOVE TO SHARE?









Ps: Don’t forget to subscribe and share with your friends.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empowering Change: Introducing Cowrywise's 'Save for theNeedy' Program

The Benefits of Automated Saving: How Cowrywise Helps You Build Wealth

My First Ever Blog Post